Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FLIFFIS!

Hello!
Sorry I haven't posted for so long. I've been so busy! I'll recap what I did, going backwards from today.
Today, We went to Wan Chai again to get our resident IDs! We got them. That means my family can now officially call ourselves residents of Hong Kong. After that we went to another place to buy my school uniform. There's a lot of stuff. Shirts, pants, jackets, jackets... blah blah blah. Yeah.
Yesterday, We went to an art museum and then my dad and I split off to go to Tai Po Market to get a home phone. Ours zonked out last week. Then, for dinner, we went to Tsim Sha Tsui to have dinner at a really fancy, really good steakhouse. I got a mini cheeseburger and a mini filet mingon sandwich . It was YUMMY!
The past week has been a lot of the same stuff- buying things to furnish our home with, relaxing, and then eating a delicious dinner at one place or another.
WORD OF THE DAY!!! Fliffis- a twisting double somersault, usually preformed by a gymnast.
Sneak peek- Professor Nimbus T-shirts are in the making. Check out my dad's blog for more...
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment